#Hellurr style lovers!
How’s the going?
#scratchthat …I never say stuff like that…lol
It’s amazing how following a set of people on instagram could create a force field or energy of somekind. If you adore effortless or sophisticated chic or street style, couture or even intellectual style, add these handles on your instagram feeds.
- @thefrugality is the instagram handle for the blog thefrugality.com which churns out articles on amazing trends, fashion, interior decor and a bit of general lifestyle, with its owner, Alex Stedman serving impeccable style and excellent flat-lays. It’s almost intellectual and if you’re not deep in style, you might not get it. It’s kind of like how not everyone gets Lisa Folawiyo’s personal style, but according to the style greats, she is incredibly stylish. Alex’s style is even more accessible though. She is more work a day and she has a good eye for incredible fashion pieces.
2. @lovinghautcouture is pure glory, making my sojourns on instagram worthwhile, with its sleek cuts and plunging neckline having me perpetually ooohing, aaahing, and sniping away at images I long to give my tailors to custom make my versions.
If you love couture, y’all better follow this handle!
3. Its the effortless chic of @street_style_paris that takes my breath away and makes fashion seem so easy. Every time I’m on that page I have a eureka moment. And of course, Mark Zuckerberg was right,
‘ The idea of a single eureka moment is a dangerous lie’, but it sure does feel complete when I’m on their page.
Enjoy both brand and individual street style on this handle!
4. Toujours elegant Oyinlolus blows me away over and over with the style palettes she creates herself. Her sophisticated chic style is indispensable when it comes to that cocktail, dinner, wedding outfits or when you’re planning your get up to that super cool office meeting; she has a great eye for fashion. Click here to find more style palettes she has created [Be sure to scroll all the way down😉]
5. Lastly, style blogger @cassiedaves’ instagram layout is super organised with a lot of thought put into it. She has amazing style and y’all should check her out. She provides style posts, tips on how to master blogging and gain followership, as well as chronicles her life as a medical practitioner as well as her travels within and outside Africa.
That’s it folks!
So y’all check these handles and tell me what you think!
Bt-dubs, what’s your personal style?