If you’re not afraid of severe bangs or high heeled T-Bar sandals, then Zara is home. Ever feel like you could rock those staggering fashion pieces on your own runway in your backyard or to work? Holla at Zara! This is the place where everyone understands your eccentric/electic side and shows you mad respeck. Here there’s no place for negative fashion vibes. You can come here and be yourself. Go on then and rock your block heels, bright coloured lipstick or even your classy understated but incredibly ‘riche’fashion sense.
Head over to Oxford Street and check out the winter sale!
I just might be there waiting!
PS: You could also order online here!
Hellurrr….Autumn is here again, and the colour green shines!
I love Emma Roberts’ loose fitting sweater layered over a white tee, nicely paired with deep blue jeans and sunglasses with nude frames.
This other green sweater paired with grey pants, black heels and bag give the model a sophisticated look.
This third sweater with a clean feel, paired with dark blue jean trousers gives wearer a cool look
But I like mine best! I actually flipped my v neck Matalan sweater to leave ample room for my H&M neck piece to shine. My tan shoes are from Dorothy Perkins and my pants are from New Look. And I’m ‘birthing an idea’…hehehe!
Ose Binitie for hellurrrandom
I’ve been incredulous to the idea of pairing sneakers with a dress mostly because I hadn’t found a trial worthy one, but then I finally did on Cassie Davies’ blog, and it sure gave me inspiration to churn out this post: 5 Ways to pair your sneakers with a Dress.
1. Get a super short, superchic hair cut to give the sneakers and dress combo even more edge! The hair pairs nicely with the sharp cuts of both dresses.
This hair cut reminds me of my Anita Baker days…lol …There’s a picture of me in short hair here!
2. Pair a sleeveless inner dress with a button down outer dress. The outer dress could be denim or could be a print dress as the one Cassie Daves is wearing above
3. Wear your sneakers with a short body con dress. Get this £12 New Look dress for half price here!
4. Wear a longer dress. This dress is way below the knee, but an point is that the model has extra dosesof confidence and pose to rock it!
5. Pair your sneakers with A- line dress. Give your classy dress a playful edge!
I’m totally loving the energy of this model as well as the dress. #nonchalance
Also loving the pieces of jewellery and accessories!
Note: This Blogger pleads fair use as regards every image used.
The city of London is abuzz with the Knee Cut Jeans trend. Riding on the underground tube as well as walking on the streets of Central London, I usually find at least two ladies rocking this trend.
When I think British though, I think prim and proper. So I could hardly reconcile this trend.
What do you guys think of knee cut jeans?
Let me have your comments.
In any case, I know knee cut jeans work well with stilettos!
Yeah, you can also wear them with sporty shoes-_-
Purchase these beauties on the link below at 22.99 USD !
Or get these knee cut jeans from New Look for £26.99 from this link!